Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blah Blah Blah Blog

My troubles... this tour I have had to borrow a guitar because is mine is kicking the bucket, had a computer break, had to buy new power/instrument/speaker cables because the east coast can't handle my equipment and my ipod died before we left. I'm missing a week and some odd days of school to tour and I had been planning on getting all my work done, which is why I had my computer in the first place. Since my mac has stopped working all of a sudden, I can't get any school work done or any design projects that I've been working on. So I may or may not be totally fucked school-wise because of this tour. I am currently waiting for the genius bar at the apple store in towson, md. so I can find out if I need a new computer or not. On top of this personal stuff the band as a whole hasn't been having the best of luck either, if you've read the two previous entries you'd know. You know what though, with all this shit going on, I think it's totally worth it. I'm travelling and hanging out with my bestfriends everyday, plus I get to see old friends and make new ones along the way. There's no real point to this entry, just ranting, you may continue with your ever so busy day.

- Butcher

1 comment:

whereshegoes said...

waaaah. poor tim :( haha